Do you want to make a positive impact in the fashion industry? This is your chance to join the Episode world. Episode is the market leader in second-hand clothing with 14 stores across 6 countries.
At Hemera Textiles ( Hem, Noord Holland ) we sort, wash, repair, pack and deliver second-hand clothing. We even design and make new items from second-hand clothing.
We are looking for someone to coordinate and manage supply. You will be responsible for the timely, complete and efficient provision of supplies using internal and external information flows. This means that you have to support the young team in preparing deliveries to our shops, this includes price tagging, putting alarms on clothes, packing deliveries.
- Support the department manager in leading the team
- Take responsibility of production lines
- Leadership qualities
- English language skills, ability to communicate in Polish also welcome
- Flexible and motivated and can work well in a team environment
- Living in Hoorn area
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary: €15,00 per hour
- An exciting role with development opportunities
- A fun working environment in an international and growing company
- Travel reimbursement
- Working hours – 40 hours per week ((Mon-Fri from 7am to 4pm)
We are always looking for responsible, openminded and energetic people to join our brand, so if you want to make a difference in the world of fashion, we want to hear from you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Send your CV and motivation (IN ENGLISH) to email@example.com with subject Production Employee Plus