Episode Rotterdam – 16 hours per week
Do you want to make a positive impact in the fashion industry? This is your chance to join the Episode world. Episode is the market leader in second-hand clothing with 13 stores across 5 countries.
As an Store Assistant at Episode you will play a big role in our mission to fight fast fashion with sustainable solutions. We put our passion in your hands and you will be the face of our store, a true vintage treasure pit!
- Support the STORE MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER in leading the store
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in the absence of the store manager
- Take responsibility of store sales and KPI targets
- Coordinate the tasks in store in a neat and clear way
- Visual Merchandising of the store and processing delivered goods
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a retail environment (hard demand)
- Energetic and a hands-on mentality
- Speak fluently English (hard demand)
- Availability on week and weekend days
- Living in Rotterdam
- PLUS: Experience in Visual Merchandising
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting role with development opportunities
- A fun working environment in an international and growing company
- A way to make an positive impact in the fashion industry
We are always looking for responsible, openminded and energetic people to join our brand, so if you want to make a difference in the world of fashion, we want to hear from you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Send your CV and motivation (IN ENGLISH) to email@example.com with subject : Shop assistant Rotterdam