Episode – Hemera Textiles shipping department – Fulltime (38/5)
Do you want to make a positive impact in the fashion industry? This is your chance to join the Episode world. Episode is the market leader in second-hand clothing with 14 stores across 6 countries.
At Hemera Textiles ( Hem, Noord Holland ) we sort, wash, repair, pack and deliver second-hand clothing. We even design and make new items from second-hand clothing.
We are looking for someone to support the young team in preparing deliveries to our shops, this includes price tagging, putting alarms on clothes, packing deliveries.
- English language skills, ability to communicate in Polish also welcome
- Living in Hoorn area
- Flexible and motivated and can work well in a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary: €13,27 per hour
- A fun working environment in an international and growing company
- A work space where you can learn and develop yourself
- Travel reimbursement
- Working hours – 38 per week (Mon-Thurs from 7am to 4pm, Friday from 7am to 2pm)
We are always looking for responsible, open-minded and energetic people to join our brand, so if you want to make a difference in the world of fashion, we want to hear from you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Send your CV and motivation (IN ENGLISH) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Production Employee HEMERA