Episode Spuistraat Amsterdam – 32 hours per week
Do you want to make a positive impact in the fashion industry? This is your chance to join the Episode world. Episode is the market leader in second-hand clothing with 13 stores across 5 countries.
As an Assistant Manager at Episode you will play a big role in our mission to fight fast fashion with sustainable solutions. We put our passion in your hands and you will be the face of our store, a true vintage treasure pit!
- Support the STORE MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER in leading the store
- Manage a store team
- Take responsibility of store sales and KPI targets
- Planning; Daily tasks as well as weekly schedules
- Administrative tasks
- Visual Merchandising of the store and processing delivered goods
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a management role in a retail environment (hard demand)
- Leadership qualities
- Speak fluently English (hard demand)
- Living in Amsterdam
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting role with development opportunities
- A fun working environment in an international and growing company
- A way to make an positive impact in the fashion industry
We are always looking for responsible, openminded and energetic people to join our brand, so if you want to make a difference in the world of fashion, we want to hear from you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Send your CV and motivation (IN ENGLISH) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Assistant Manager Amsterdam