Episode Bergen – Fulltime (37.5 hours)
Episode is the market leader in Europe in second-hand clothing with 13 stores across 5 countries, and we are expanding our business and will soon set foot on Norwegian ground. We are excited to announce that we will open our first Norwegian store in Bergen in January 2024!
Therefore we are looking for an ambitious manager who will be in the lead of getting the store in Bergen up and running, training the staff and will support us in the future with further expansion in Scandinavia as a Regional Manager of multiple stores.
So do you want to make a positive impact in the fashion industry? This is your chance to join to play a big role in our mission to fight fast fashion with sustainable solutions. We put our passion in your hands and you will be the face of our stores in Scandinavia, all true vintage treasure pits!
- Leading and managing the new store in Bergen
- Supporting the Head Office in further expansion in Scandinavia
- Manage a big store and store team
- Train the store staff in sales, running a store, processing delivered goods and Visual Merchandising and among other things
- Take responsibility of store sales and KPI targets
- Planning; Daily tasks as well as weekly schedules
- Administrative tasks
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a management role in a retail environment (hard demand)
- Leadership qualities
- Speak fluently English (hard demand)
- Ambition to develop and travel regularly in the future
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting role with development opportunities
- A fun working environment in an international and growing company
- A way to make an positive impact in the fashion industry
We are always looking for responsible, openminded and energetic people to join our brand, so if you want to make a difference in the world of fashion, we want to hear from you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Send your CV and motivation (IN ENGLISH) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject STORE MANAGER BERGEN