Episode is the market leader in Europe in second-hand clothing with 13 stores across 5 countries, and we are expanding our business and will soon set foot on Norwegian ground. We are excited to announce that we will open our first Norwegian store in Bergen in January 2024!
Do you want to make a positive impact in the fashion industry? This is your chance to join the Episode world. Episode is the market leader in second-hand clothing with 13 stores across 5 countries.
As an Sales Assistant at Episode you will play a big role in our mission to fight fast fashion with sustainable solutions. We put our passion in your hands and you will be the face of our store, a true vintage treasure pit!
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Visual Merchandising of the store and processing delivered goods
- Work together with the team to get the best results
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a retail environment
- Energetic and a hands-on mentality
- Speak fluently English (hard demand)
- Availability on week and weekend days
- Living in Bergen
- PLUS: Experience in Visual Merchandising
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun working environment in an international and growing company
- Varied work in a friendly team
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- A way to make an positive impact in the fashion industry
We are always looking for responsible, openminded and energetic people to join our brand, so if you want to make a difference in the world of fashion, we want to hear from you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Sales Assistant Bergen