Once started as a small family business but grew out to become market leader in second hand clothing. Our products are sold in Episode stores throughout Europe.At Hemera Textiles ( Hem, Noord Holland ) we sort, wash, repair, pack and deliver second hand clothing. We even design and make new items from second hand clothing.
We are looking for someone to support the young team in preparing deliveries to our shops, this includes price tagging, putting alarms on clothes, packing deliveries. In the future you will be able to develop your position as a pick order.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a production employee who:
– Wants to learn how to work in a production environment
– Likes to work in a high-paced environment
– You are flexible and motivated and can work well in a team environment
– You speak English at a communicative level (ability to communicate in Polish, Ukrainian is welcome)
Wat we bieden:
– Working within a family company
– You will work with young and dedicated colleagues
– Work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm
– Salary: 14 € per hour
Do you already see yourself working with us? Then please send your cv to